- Graduated from the University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana law school in 1979.
- Admitted to the Illinois State Bar in 1979.
- Admitted to the U. S. District Court-Northern District of Illinois in 1980. Member of the Federal trial bar.
- Specializing in plaintiff’s personal injury , from inception through litigation. Areas include auto and truck accidents, slip and fall accidents, medical malpractice, product liability, toxic torts, construction injuries, and wrongful death claims.
- Associations: Chicago Bar Association.
- Married with two children.